Hi there! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alvis Pham and I am the founder of AP Photography. I'm currently a college student studying at the University of California Irvine. I often found myself going to remote locations to take landscape photos and from there my love for photography really grew to what it has become today.
"Wait what? You're still in college? You're only 20 years old?" Those are probably some of the most frequent questions I get when talking to new clients 😅 it's still hard to believe that just 2 years ago I was a broke college freshman who decided to take out a small loan to buy some camera gear after wanting to get more serious about my photography. It probably wasn't the smartest thing to do at the time (given I had like $2 in my bank account) but to this day it was probably the best decision I've ever made.
Before all the weddings, engagements, and other shoots I do now, I started off with graduation shoots. Luckily it was around graduation season when I bought my camera. A dozen or so graduation photo shoots later I realized how much I loved doing photography and I knew that I wanted to make it my career. I knew the journey wasn't going to be easy, but that didn't matter because as long as I was behind a camera, I was happy 😁. I offered to shoot weddings & engagements for free to build my portfolio, built a website, and spent all my free time trying to become better than I was the day before. I followed my passion without thinking twice and it has taken me around the world all while allowing me to witness one of life's most beautiful moments.
Our photography team is based in Garden Grove, California. It is our goal to provide not just a professional image, but an experience to remember. We believe that any photoshoot, whether it be a family, wedding, or engagement photoshoot, should be a memorable and fun experience for everyone. When shooting your event, we will bring out all of the emotion, laughter, expression, and love in you with each and every photo. We strive to capture moments that cannot be replicated. We want to connect with our customers to create long lasting bonds that resemble a friendship.
In the end, we pursue perfection by focusing on the composition as well as the emotion conveyed in the image. We want each picture to tell a story. You should be able to look back at a photo and remember exactly how you felt in that moment.
We're dedicated to delivering you the best photos and the best service at an affordable price. We will work with all of our clients to create the perfect package for any budget.
1) What's Included : All photos (both original and retouched) will be sent via Online Drive/dropbox/or delivered personally through USB drives. There is also an unlimited amount of retouches for the photos and we will edit the best of the photos before sending it to our clients. Photos will be sent within 4-8 weeks. We also offer professional photo prints from sizes ranging from 4x6in to 13x19in (we will work with our clients to create customized sizes and prints). A second photographer can also added into the package at the clients request. We are dedicated to creating a custom package that will suit any client!
As for videography, you will receive a 3-5 minute highlights video and a 1-2 hour documentary that covers the entire event. We will be using 3 Sony Mirrorless DSLR's for 3 different camera angles, professional microphones and lavaliers, drones for aerial footage, and lighting equipment to get the best footage possible.
2) Pricing : Our prices are very affordable with wedding photography packages starting at just $1000 and family/engagement photo packages ranging from $200-$300. If you had any further questions regarding our services/pricing or if you wanted to inquire for our services please contact us.
3) Having an elopement or very small wedding ceremony? : Not having a wedding reception or large ceremony? We offer packages that cover these small intimate events! We will provide photo and/or video coverage starting at just $300 for just photo and $600 for photo + video.
What's included :
1) 1-1.5 hours of photo and/or video coverage
2) Unlimited amount of photos (All edited!)
3) *IF VIDEO INCLUDED : A full length recording of the ceremony as well as a short 2-3 minute highlight video. Here's a sample: